The Best Patient Experience
- We aim to exceed your expectations every time so, not only will you find a purpose-designed building, equipped with the latest technology, but perhaps more importantly, you will experience a warm welcome and a calming environment.
- We have long opening hours and run services into the evenings to provide short waiting times and fast access to diagnostics and procedures.
- Our cath lab procedures are designed around a ‘fast-track’ daycase philosophy using intergated care pathways and a radial lounge. This means some patients can be discharged in as little as two hours after having had their procedure.
- Many of our outpatient patient pathways have been designed as ‘one-stop’ clinics and we aim to undertake all the necessary tests and diagnostics on your initial visit.
- Our heart clinic is conveniently situated on the Derriford hospital campus with good road connections. There is a car drop-off area directly outside the heart clinic, hospital parking in Trust car parks, and we have numerous disabled parking situated alongside our building. If you are a private patient we have a small number of parking bays which we can reserve if you contact us in advance on 01752 437837.